I've been tagged by Lauri Robinson to tell everyone 8 things they didn't know about me before!
Hmm. I'm fairly blabby, so this may take a while to think of some things no one else knows. I may just have to go with things only a few people know.
1. When I was young, I would sit on Santa's knee and ask for only a jar of creamy peanut butter. Every year I got it.
2. I once ripped out half my eyelashes with an eyelash curler. Man, they take a long time to grow back.
3. When something breaks, I just make do for as long as I can before taking the time to get it fixed properly. I've had tupperware hold up my broken dishwasher door, weights keep my tv cabinet closed, I've traded the busted silverware drawer twice with lesser used drawers that I only taped together.
4. I once talked my dentist into fixing a cavity without pain meds cuz I thought I was tough and didn't want to be numb for a day. Once.
5. In high school, I went to "kidnap" this guy I liked, but barely knew, for a fun girl's choice date. It turned out I kidnapped a total stranger who just happened to have the same name.
6. I was raised in a house of girls, but am now raising a houseful of boys.
7. I love buttermilk.
8. While turning over this stupid fancy popcorn maker, I spilled boiling butter on myself. I still have a great scar on my inner thigh.
In case I tag you, here are the rules:
1) Each player starts with 8 random facts or habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things with a copy of these rules.
3) At the end of your blog you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don't forget to leave them a note saying they've been tagged.
Okay, so I only tagged 7. It was hard to find any who weren't already taken. I apologize if there are any duplicates.
Tag you're it!
Anne Whitfield, Sandra Cormier, Jalena Burke, Michelle Chambers, Lauren Delaney, Sara Thacker, Allie Boniface
The 4 Males & I thought it'd be fun to hang out at the old Brazos Drive-In . Can you believe my poor boys have never been to ...
Had to get a picture of the Howard Awards. Me & Sharon Shinn . She too, was very nice. I got a kick out of her at the awards ceremony....
I love my critique partners. They have literally rescued my characters out of plotting wells I let them fall into...or helped me shovel crap...