I like snooping around on other people's blogs and sites so much that I thought I would set up my own. Now that I am here I feel like a wall flower that came to the wrong party. I hate talking about myself. What was I thinking?
Let's try this: Seven things I would like to do before I die.
1. Travel. Any place. I want to see New Zealand, Scotland, China, Moroco, Montana, anywhere.
2. Get several novels published.
3. Swim with dolphins. I love dolphins. If I believed in reincarnation, I'd put in to come back as a dolphin. Because they are intelligent, get to live in the ocean, and are unafraid of sharks.
4. Go on a cruise with my family, all of my siblings and their kids, and my parents. We don't get together often enough and we always have a great silly time. I laugh ten pounds off at least.
5. Leave each of my kids independent, healthy, kind, and happy.
6. Stay up on the seat wake board longer than one minute.
7. Buy my husband a spanking new harley.